A post-graduate education in Canada is an ideal option for people who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and work experience but would like to continue their studies abroad.
Post- graduate programs give students an opportunity to expand their knowledge or get a certification at an international institution. These programs are similar to post-secondary education in terms of the prospects they offer, including employment and a permanent resident of Canada status.
The advantages of post-graduate programs in Canada are the following:
- High quality of education for reasonable fees
- Programs are not too long, usually 1 or 2 years
- Possibility of a conditional admission (without IELTS or TOEFL) with studying English in Canada
- A universally recognized diploma
- An opportunity to work part-time while studying and get a full-time job after graduation
- After a year of a full-time employment – a chance to get a permanent resident of Canada status
- An opportunity to relocate together with family
- Social guarantees and security
- Canada is well known as a haven for immigrants and Canadians are friendly and helpful towards international students
- High quality of life