Best Education Choice offers free services to students from all over the world to help them achieve their education and career goals. We are your ‘eyes and ears ‘ here in Canada until you arrive.
These are the steps we will walk you through:
- We will help you to choose the program according to your interests and career plans.
- We will submit documents to the college of your choice on your behalf.
- We will handle all communication with the college making sure your application is processed in a timely fashion.
- Once you are enrolled in the program, you’ll receive a conditional letter of acceptance. You will be required to pay for the ESL courses (if applicable) and/or the deposit of C$ 2,300 for the first semester of the program.
- An administration fee of C$200 and your tuition fees will have to be paid directly to the college. Our consultants will explain how to make the payment. BEC does not accept any payments.
- When the college receives your money transfer, they will issue an official Letter of Acceptance (LOA), which you will use for your visa submission.
- Visa application. We strongly advise you get help from an experienced professional when applying for your visa as this will help allieviate unecesary rejections. We partner with licensed Immigration Consultants who will be happy to assist. They will tell you which documents are required as well as submit your application on your behalf following the Canada Immigration requirements. Should your visa application be declined, an Immigration Consultant will address the reasons and resubmit your application.
- If you are declined a visa after all efforts have been exhausted, you will have to send the official letter from Canada Immigration to our Education Consultant. BEC will contact the college and arrange to have your tuition fees refunded. Admin fee of C$200 is nonrefundable.
- If you receive your visa, this means it’s time for you to plan your trip to Canada. You can do it on your own or use the services of our partners (Relocation Agents) who reside in major cities in Canada. They will help you find accommodations according to your needs and preferences even before you arrive. A relocation agent will also meet you at the airport and welcome you to Canada. He/she will help you with the first steps in your new country.