Application Process

You are wondering if you are eligible to apply to study in Canada? The answer is very easy – YES! Even if you don’t speak English, we have an option for you to first learn English at one of our colleges. Upon completion, you will be transferred to the program of your choice. Whether you are a high school/university graduate or a qualified professional who needs more knowledge and experience in the field, we will be happy to work with you !

Please watch this video for details




  • Please contact one of our consultants to help you choose the right program
  • Send us the following documents:
  1. Copy of your passport
  2. Copy of your high school certificate/university degree with all the grades and courses taken together with its official English translation
  3. A copy of your English proficiency certificate if you are not taking ESL courses at one of our colleges
  4. Application forms filled out and signed


Application Form